The Father of Nation Mohandas Karamchand Gandhi has once quoted, “ Strength does not come from a physical capacity. It comes from an indomitable will.” But the question is what he’s referring to and what message he wanted to convey to us? Let’s find out.
You know having an indomitable will can drive the athlete to break world records or allow marathon runners to cross miles without feeling tired. This is what strong willpower can do to meet your long-term goals while creating lasting positive changes despite the complex challenges. Being a true survivor, you can’t underestimate the power of will as it can do wonders in every individual’s life. An indomitable will can make you a leader with millions of followers, can inspire dead souls, and most importantly bring a refreshing change in this fast-paced life.
There’s a reason why Mahatma Gandhi is still considered as the “GREAT SOUL” filled with pride, confidence, endurance, selfless love, and an unshakable will to fight for justice and righteousness. Speaking of Mahatma Gandhi, the true spirit and strength of this gentleman are still unmatchable. He was the living proof or we can say a legend that laid a concrete foundation and changed history to the core.
From standing against non-violence, fighting for India’s freedom to breaking the stereotypes, Mahatma Gandhi constructively rose against all odds without feeling agitated. His strength comes from an indomitable will that has allowed him to bind everyone together to overcome many obstacles.
In the face of terror, you must develop strength and an indomitable spirit to fight against injustice, make an impact and change the mindset of the people for good.
Is the Indomitable Will A Key To Success?
It is much easier for a person to give up rather than trying to make things possible. When it comes to success, it is a challenging thing to achieve. You need to have an indomitable will and a pinch of patience to overcome your life’s small or biggest obstacles with ease. It is quite easier for a person to crumble under pressure when dealing with failures, rejections, and setbacks. No matter what your life brings your way, you need to develop unquestionable willpower to chase your dreams.
Here are the things you must keep in mind to overcome your greatest weakness and hardships in life:
- The first and foremost thing is to build a solid plan. Having a future-proof plan will help you ease your way and help you overcome overwhelming situations. Time management will help you take your disturbing life on the right track allowing you to focus on your goals whether short-term or longer ones.
- You must remember that every person in this world has their highs and lows. You are not the only one who is dealing with pressure or stress. Instead of hiding your fears, you need to seek help from the community or networks of like-minded people who can listen to you. Sharing your thoughts and feelings will possibly open many more new doors or opportunities for you.
- It is okay to find help whenever required. If you think you have stuck somewhere and unable to decide whether big or small, you can approach your loved ones, friends, or even a mentor that can help you succeed with their experienced and reliable advice.
- Staying positive is another way to stay strong and determined. As life pushes you beyond your limits, you have to stay positive and keep yourself away from negative thoughts. You can bring positivity to your life by focusing on things that matter to you and makes you happy.
- You have to ‘THINK BIG’ to accomplish great things, create a new way, and unleash your creativity to make the impossible things possible. Start taking risks rather than ignoring them. Try new things and differently to start your life’s new chapter that you could have ever imagined.
An indomitable will full of perseverance, determination, and positivity is a key to success. Just like the nation’s beloved Mahatma Gandhi, you can ignite the flame of hope, courage and encourage others to become a better person in life.
Thus, bring a change in this world by self-discovering yourself with an indomitable will that no one has ever seen before.
It is now crystal clear that strength comes from an indomitable will that has the power to shake the world. You need to create your path with a positive mindset to tackle any challenges in your life. Just like the Father of our Nation- Mahatma Gandhi, you can become a leader with an indomitable will to change others’ perspectives and contribute to history.
Thus, learn to deal with challenges and hardships positively to grow in your life like a boss!