How Long Does Watermelon Last? (Tips To Store For Long Time)

Watermelon is about 92% water, while the remaining 8% is rich in vitamins, antioxidants, lycopene and amino acids, making it a superfood. Unfortunately, it won’t last forever, and you should determine if the watermelon is perishable and how long it... Read more